UPDATE for Read What You've Got

How is everyone doing with their reading challenge??

I haven't posted for a while and I wanted to let you know how we are doing.  For a while there we were making great progress.  My boys loved to grab a big pile of books to read through.  Then we got into some larger novels and that slowed us down a bit.  The books were fabulous though.

Then we visited the library... well we've been reading all sorts of new books and the boys now love our poerty tea time!  But we haven't been reading as much from home.  Of course the trip to Value Village brought a whole bag of new books into the house too.  So I'm having to make more space for that.

I also decided to move the books to another room so that we'd be more inclined to read them.  Needless to say with the boys "helping" our nice way of tracking the books we've read got all messed up.


  • So basically we are definitely reading more
  • We did read about one third of our books since we started.
  • My boys are both now reading them selves a lot more
  • We've learned a lot and become interested in new genres
  • I'd say a big success!!
  • We'll keep plugging away and cheering you all on too.


Happy reading everyone!

Comments