My kids don't need pretty Pinterest crafts!

I love Pinterest, I really do.  But often my view is cluttered with perfect, neat, prescribed crafts and activities for children.  being creative should be about the process, not the end result!

Looking back over the photos I have taken since my last post, I have noticed that the boys prefer open ended creative toys and loose parts.  They have been spending hours playing lego together, along with making up games with other small toys.  Outside they have been building, creating, and playing on the swing.  It is true about just needing to add water and kids will again play for hours.

Honestly my boys would prefer being in nature to a man-made playground.  Baby JJ love loves to be outside too.  I think our favourite times are spent outside, in dirty, trees and exploring new trails.

Here are some highlights of the past month.










Comments