Hope for this weary mom

I want to share with you all an amazing book and devotional. Now I haven't been compensated for this or anything, although I am reading though a pre-release version of the devotional with an amazing group of mom's so that we can get the word out.  I can't wait for my copy of the book to arrive so I can re-read it and share it with other mom's too.

Hope for the Weary Mom is a wonderful book refreshes the soul.  Brooke and Stacey  both have so much to share.  They are real moms with real children, just like many of us.  I have truly been blessed by reading this book several times!!

What a joy it was to me when I found out that there was now a Hope for the Weary Mom Devotional.  With 40 lessons relating to topics any weary mom could relate to, they all point directly to the One who can give us hope to carry on. The devotional has different stories and information from the book.  I'd get both if I were you!!

Do you now a weary mom who needs refreshing?  Why not give her some Hope today!!


Comments